Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone recomend a 2009 Acura MDX?

i wanna buy a 2009 acura mdx but im afraid it wont be a good quality. can a buyer tell me if he/she recomends it for me please?|||Excellent SUV, but you can buy a similar SUV for a lot less if you get the Honda Pilot.|||I'm pretty sure EVERYONE who owns an Acura MDX, recommends them. They are class leaders in quality, power, reliability,safety and resale value. Personally, the MDX is a solid choice for your family SUV needs, as well as a very fun and capable vehicle to toss around in the corners. Basically, you get the best of both worlds.





So in short, yes, I would recommend it.|||I recommend all Acura's.





They are the luxury division of Honda.


They are ultra reliable, ultra luxurious, have great quality. Better than BMW, Jaguar, VW, and Mercedes Benz.





The MDX is a powerful and fast SUV that handles like a car. Very safe.


Acura's have the best bluetooth and in-car phone technology and the best voice recognition software and GPS.|||Yes I would recommend 2009 Acura MDX.





I was actually thinking to buy the 2009 MDX but i didn't the reason is i'm not a SUV guy and I bough the 2009 Acura TSX.





the Quality of any Acura is good, you don't have to worry about it and they all run good. I have been driving my 2009 TSX for about 8 months and It still in perfect shape in anyway.





Don't go with the RDX, it is a good car don't get me wrong. but it is a little too small for a SUV (my opinion). RDX is good for a female driver. MDX is good for anyone.





good luck and Have fun with it, if you are busying it :-)|||I LOVE my '09 MDX sport!! It's quality is unsurpassed, looks are sharp, ride is smooth, it is such a great vehicle. I own 3 other Hondas, so I'm used to their quality/ reliability, but all my Hondas do not come close to the luxury in this car! All the materials are better compared to a Pilot, hence the price difference, yet it's still cheaper and bigger than a comparable BMW or MB. You won't go wrong with this car, I highly suggest it!|||I had two co-workers that had this vehicle and they were constantly taking their car to get service.|||A family member has the older version of the MDX and I really like that one better than the new ones today. They're bigger and more spacious

No comments:

Post a Comment