Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I just bought my car, an 06 Acura MDX, and it already needs major work.... Cant they just give me another car?

They say that they can't give me a new car even though i bought it a week ago and it already needs major work.|||I would think so. If you bugged the crap out of the salesman. When I got my car, the dealership was super worried about this customer satisfaction survey (It was from Chevrolet). They were very adamant about me giving them a chance to fix any problems before I filled this survey out. If I had told them that I wanted a new car, or I was going to fill out this survey with all bad remarks, I'm sure they would have given me another.





I would call them and demand they give me a new one. Threaten to not buy the car (I don't know if you can do this or not, but It just may work) If the salesman won't listen, ask to talk to his supervisor. Find out who owns the dealership and ask to speak with him directly. Tell them your frustrations. Tell them you're going to write an editorial to your local newspaper and tell everyone about your bad experience.|||DId you ruin it or did you buy it like that? If you ruined it no if it was their default yes|||my friend just got the same car for graduation and she has warrenty so you should to|||Standard lemon laws say that the identical problem has to happen at least 3 times to be eligible for replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment