Saturday, December 24, 2011

What CD's will work in ACURA MDX?

I want to burn cd's and i dont know which kind of blank cd to buy. The car is an Acura MDX 2003 and has the 6 CD changer.





I am asking because i bought some blank cds before and they didnt work in the acura but they worked in other cars, so please help!





Thanks!|||2003 Acura's can't read any burnt CD's.|||when I had my 2000 CL, I had an issue with a cd getting stuck in it. and I wastold that I could use any type of cd,but not the re-writable kind.and i was told to only use a sharpie pen to label it. no stickers that are applied.



EDIT: my 2000 CL and my 2004 TL both read burned CD. the only one it is not recommend to read by the manufacturer is the CD RW, the re-writeable ones. was told this directly from the dealership after having one stuck inside the CD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment