Saturday, December 24, 2011

Acura MDX, I had heard they were the best SUV, now that I have rode in one - a 2004 touring model.?

I guess I have to agree, Its better that a lexus rx, or a Infinity QX56 and Honda pilots. I have to like it better than anything but a Land Cruiser and that is a real different kettle of fish. Any thoughts?|||The MDX and the RX are best of the bunch, but I prefer the MDX because it looks good, and you get lots of standard equipment that might not come with the RX. Also, for every MDX you see, you will also see ten other RX's; the MDX does have a unique look to it.|||I look at the MDX as this... Acura wants to be luxury. If wood equals luxury, then Lexus has real wood trim so it's real luxury. Acura MDX has faux wood, which means thay are faux luxury.





The RX is not best selling luxury SUV for no reason, it's better. Maybe not in ALL categories, but in majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment