Saturday, December 24, 2011

Compatible subwoofer for my 2001 Acura MDX?

Hi, I am in need for a new 10" subwoofer for my 2001 Acura MDX to replace my stock bose system which isnt doing the job anymore. I was wondering if there was and 10" Subwoofers that are compatable with the original format and do not require any amps or new wiring?|||This one is the best.


Alpine Type-R SWR-M100 - Marine subwoofer driver - 300 Watt - 10"


Technical Details


* No sound system is complete without the perfect sub for complimentary bass


* Don't deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get


* High excursion capabilities mean deep


* High-output bass for great on-water performance|||Assuming that the car comes with an external amp (it does if it was powering a stock subwoofer) than you need to try and find out how many watts of power the amp puts out. Considering its a stock option the amp is probably only put out 200 or 300 watts. Pick a subwoofer that matches that rating (pay attention to the rms rating, not the peak rating). If the sub is in a seperate box you can try to find subs that will if the box or you can get an enclosed subwoofer that will come in a box. If your subwoofer is installed into the car (ex: under the storage space in back, In the side of the car, under the rear seats) then you should measure the space you have and look for a component subwoofer that will fit there.|||If the system in your Acura isn't doing the job anymore, I'm afraid you may need a hearing aid. Sorry- the damage is permanent. Nothing aftermarket is going to match your factory equipment. You can replace it all. I don't think it's funny either. Make an appointment with an audiologist. I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but I think we're getting a new deaf generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment