Saturday, December 24, 2011

Acura MDX suspension noise?

Well I have a 01 Acura MDX 90k miles. And I want to know what may be causing a problem in the suspension. So basicly when I turn at low speeds and hit the brake i get a crackin sound or when I accelerate I get a crackin sound in the front suspension. Ive already replaced All 4 struts And both Lower control arm bushings. so If you guys know what may wrong.|||A cracking noise? Does only do it when you brake into the turns? That would be amazing to know but...





All i can tell you is somethings loose or missing its fastener. youd need to provide more details to get specific.|||First thing to remember : IT'S A 9 Y/O VEHICLE! With that out of the way unless you want to dump gobs of money into it ... There are literally hundreds of moving parts under the hood and suspension. I'd weigh my options, have all the safety related items checked if there is no problem found, let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment