Friday, December 16, 2011

How can I lock down the back seats in an Acura MDX?

So I am about to inherit a car but my parents are worried about me ever carrying more than five people in the car. Is there any easy way to lock down the back seat? Maybe weld it shut? I know this is a weird question but it could make the difference of getting a car.





Thanks|||There is no way to lock down the back seat. And I agree that welding it shut would ruin the resale value when that time comes. Why not get a cargo liner that goes to the 2nd row to prevent anyone from using the 3rd row? http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvprodu鈥?/a>|||Just assure them you won't have more than 4 passengers. You can't have more than will fit in the car. Unless you use the trunk, in which case just put them in the trunk with the back seat up. Even if you weld the doors shut they can climb in by pulling the front seats forward.|||Sorry, there's not really any way to lock them down. And welding would be a very bad idea, especially once you try to sell the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment