Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Does a 2003 Acura MDX have good A/C and Heat?

I have a Dodge truck and the A/c and heat are terrible. i asked a couple of other people that own dodge trucks and theres are newer than mine and they said there a/c and heat isnt that good either. Are all Dodges like that?





I want to know that the MDX blows strong air and heat and its really ice cold and really hot before i buy it....|||I had a leased 2004 for 3 years and never had any problems with AC or heat and I'm a "hot" person. 60 degrees outside and my AC is on. I live in northeast and it's been fine. As for hot, if you get the heated seats, in combination with heater, it's fine for most people. If you're not a frigid person, the heat will be fine.|||go to dealership and c for urself|||I know what you mean. I also like a good air conditioner and a really hot heater.


The Acura is basically a Honda that you pay much more for to have the name. I have had 3 Honda's and both the heat and the air has been marginal in all three - not happy at all.


I had a Ford Van which was awesome. Also a Jeep (made by Dodge) and it was great. The Jeep got totaled and I got another. But the new one is not as good as the old one. They can vary in individual cars. The heat is controlled by a thermostat and you could experiment with different temperature thermostats, and today's engines are tuned to run at a certain temperature, so it may not be wise to change it.


Also, the newer refrigerants are not as cold as the old ones, which were banned due to ozone damage.|||Yes it does. Acura is made by Honda so you know it is reliable. It depends if it is good condition if not it might have bad a/c or heat. Also is it cheap? If it is, it had some problems. I had Honda's and they are great cars. Dodges i don't really know about it. But the problem is about the MDX is that you will be paying to much for insurance and gas. (MDX uses 93 octane)|||Yes.


You can set the temperature in the car.


You can make it 50 degrees or 90 degress in the car.


It is an Acura, which is a premium brand like Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Audi, Infiniti, Jaguar, and Lexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment