Saturday, December 24, 2011

Navigations system for 2004 acura mdx ?

I just bought a 2004 acura mdx. it does not have a navigation system. I was wondering that if there is any way i can buy a navigations sytem that would work with steering wheel controls and would still have the car information. it is a single disc currently





any help would be greatly apperciated. thanks in advance|||You know what, I just happen to own a 2004 Acura MDX. It is loaded with everything BUT a navigation system. I chose not to get a navigation system because of its cost, and its lack of portability. I was wondering, did you buy your MDX used? Because if you did, I don't think you should get a built in Navigation, because it would cost even more than the factory unit you get from Acura, and be nearly equivalent to 1/6 of your entire cars cost. I think you should get a portable NAV, because it costs less, and you get much more features from it. I bought a Nav for $800, and it is loaded with nearly every feature you can imagine. So I suggest you think this over. If you are a complete executive, and travel all over the place, and get cell phone calls every other minute, then you could consider this expensive option. Otherwise, just stick with the low costing portable GPS.|||sounds like an expensive request. best bet might be a place that specializes in custom car audio/video, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment