Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you change a low beam headlight bulb in a 2005 Acura MDX?

I haven't been able to find much info online, and there is no way I'm paying the dealership to do this. I suppose I could go outside and mess around with the light until I figure it out, but I live in MI and it's so COLD out there! :o) I'd rather go out knowing exactly what I'm doing first! Thanks for your help!|||auto zone or advance will change the bulb for you free if you buy it off of them.|||go to parts store buy bulb they will show you how to change it....put no finger prints on bulb wear gloves...behind lense has big black collar unscrew remove old bulb insert new reinstall bulb and collar let the parts guy show you it makes it even easier for the first time|||take to auto zone they change if free for you buy the bulb there

No comments:

Post a Comment