Saturday, December 10, 2011

How to pair my iphone 4 to my 2008 Acura MDX?

I can't seems to get to work my iphone 4 with my 2008 Acura MDX, is the iphone 4 compatible with the car?|||sure, it's definitely compatible.|||Yes it is, I have customers that have one it. It's the same as other phones. Just make sure you do each step. It should work. Head to Acura if you can't they'll help you|||go here to get an answer , http://handsfreelink.com/?page=findaphon鈥?/a> .





With that said, some phones that are not listed will work, but not with full functionality. What sucks even more is that Acura does not release updates to add new phones.|||It is, but if it's like the challenger %26amp; in bet it is you have to buy a subscription to use the cars system. You have to pay a yearly fee to use the service kind of like that on star service.|||ask the dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment