Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can an all wheel drive vehicle (Acura MDX) be driven on a beach?

I go to Cape Cod and cars are allowed on certain beaches there. I know four wheel drives like a Jeep and Explorer have no problem but will the Acura MDX cut it too?|||Is it capable? Yes, without a problem. I've driven several Subarus and other symmetrical AWD vehicles on the beach without a problem. I've seen MDXs there as well. Check with the rules and regulations if they are allowed though.|||Yes but watch out for softer sand. I've seen trucks buried in the sand just a couple of feet from the hard sand where everybody else drives.|||No problemo|||You sure can. I can't imagine that you would have any problems with it.|||Yeah, the MDX should take care of it since it's AWD.|||yes you can|||MDX should have that power so i guess it should. If not, you better hope you have a way out of there|||if I can do it with my vehicle (Ford Pinto) you will have no problem|||It better for as much as they cost. :)|||yes but bring a shovel, a towing strap and the biggest pieces of plywood you can carry...You will get stuck and need to be ready to get someone to help you...good luk

No comments:

Post a Comment