Saturday, December 10, 2011

Acura MDX...?

I have been thinking of buying an Acura MDX and wanted to get the opinions of people who own them and are happy, or people who own them and regret it. I'm trying to decide between the MDX and a VM Touareg. Your thoughts?|||I bought a Touareg and lost $20,000.00 when I had to dump it before the warranty ran out. It spent months in the shop one repair after another. Tires will only last 10,000 miles and gas mileage is about 14 mpg. Volkswagen was impossible to deal with, DO NOT DO IT! I would highly recommend the MDX if you have a dealer in your area for repairs. My replacement for the Touareg was a Nissan Pathfinder with a V6. It's not as fancy as the Touareg but It has never failed me. Good Luck.|||Your Welcome and Thank You

Report Abuse


|||I know my Friend made a step up to a MDX from a Toyota Corolla, he regrets it everytime when he enters the gas station...


because $35 filling per week became $100...

No comments:

Post a Comment